National Institute of Appraisers
INSURANCE - ESTATE - PROBATE - DISSOLUTION -
PRE-PURCHASE -PRE-SALE - PROPERTY DIVISION - LITIGATION
For works of art valued under $15,000.00 each.
Piece #1 -- $285. (Including a. one-time set-up charge)
Piece #2 & up -- $ 225 each
For works of art valued over $15,000.00 each
APPRAISED VALUE FEE PER ITEM
15,000 to 25,000 -- $350.
25,000 to 50,000 -- $550.
50,000 to 100,000 -- $750.
100,000 to 250,000 -- $1,050.
Above 250,000 -- $1,450. (Plus expenses)
- Examination & research
- Secretarial service & document preparation
- Mailing or delivery costs back to client
- Two (2) Certified copies of the final appraisal
NOT INCLUDED (but available at additional fees)
- Additional Certified copies of the appraisal @ $50. each.
- For appraisals containing less than 5 items, done on-site at the client's home or office, add $75. to the total appraisal fee.
- Expenses not normally associated with the appraisal process will be agreed upon in advance by both parties.
"THE LIFETIME APPRAISAL"
NIA appraisal documents are permanent. Once each piece in the collection has been fully documented and researched you will never need another insurance appraisal of this artwork --- ever!
NIA will re-evaluate and update your appraisal as often as you request. You will only pay a small "update fee", regardless of how often you may need this service.
All fees are due at the time of the initial examination, in advance of research and document preparation
Click on the Link below and Join us as a Friend
... and get up to date information on clients wanting pieces, clients selling pieces, clients buying pieces,
clients changing prices on pieces ...
Every client has different motivations
for selling and as such we don't offer pricing on the pieces clients sell
If you are looking for the value of
your limited edition artwork --
we have a $50 charge for certificates
of value if you provide the title, the number of your piece, and an image of
your artwork. Original one-of-a-kind pieces require a formal appraisal.
Please see our Appraisal Services page.
Toll Free: (800) 489-7930
Direct: (719) 302-0991
EFax: (310) 388-3213